Why Hire Steven Venook, as Your Appraiser.
I have been handling property damage insurance claims for 18 years. First working for the insurance companies as both an independent adjuster and then as an Insurance Company staff adjuster.
In 2002 I began only representing policy holders as a public insurance adjuster. I have done hundreds of successful appraisals for policy holders, contractors, and attorneys.
Background of Steven D. Venook, President of Florida Insurance Claim Appraisal
Steven D. Venook is a graduate of the University of Florida. He founded Advocate Claims Public Adjusters in 2002. Prior to this he gained extensive knowledge and experience as an insurance adjuster working for independent insurance adjusting companies and as an in-field claims supervisor for a major insurance company. During this time he handled thousands of property damage claims for both first- and third-party policyholders.
Today, Steven operates Florida Insurance Claim Appraisal a statewide insurance claim appraisal service in Florida. Steven provides hands-on service as a proactive insurance advocate with extensive experience in property damage insurance claims, dispute resolution through the appraisal process. He is highly skilled at negotiating maximum insurance Appraisal claim settlements for property damages for homeowners, mobile homes, condominium units, commercial properties, business owners, and condominium associations.
- P.L.A.N. Certified Property Loss Appraiser
- Florida Wind Appraiser Certification
- Florida Advanced Windstorm Umpire Certification
- Insurance Appraisal & Umpire Association –(inactive)
- National Flood Insurance Course
- Certified Mold Remediation, IAQA (Inactive)
- HAAG Engineering Roof Inspection Certifications
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker (Inactive)
- Florida Public Adjuster #A273134
- B.A. University of Florida
Expert Knowledge and Experience
- Appraisal (Dispute Resolution), Mediation, Umpire
- Hurricane, Windstorm, Tornado, Hail Damage Estimating
- Residential and Commercial Building Damage Estimating
- Mold Testing and Mold Remediation Assessment
- Fire/Smoke Damage Assessment
- Water Damage Assessment
- Roof Damage Assessment
- Vandalism/Theft Assessment
- Personal Property Assessment
Were you underpaid by your insurance company?
Call us to find out if Appraisal (dispute resolution) 954-978-0886 is an appropriate way to get your claim quickly settled?